The gTrend Young Adult Report provides penetrating insights into what we call the Vortechs—today’s 21- to 35-year-old consumers, whose complex relationship with technology has them simultaneously moving forward, looking back, and stuck in life.
This report explores a generation that is always connected but hard to connect with, demands and expects ease and efficiency, and has relationships with technology as complex as any human relationship. The gTrend Young Adult Report answers the key questions about understanding and marketing to today's young adults, including:
How marketers can reach a generation:
- That is always connected but hard to connect with.
- That demands and expects ease and efficiency.
- Whose connection with technology is as complex as any human relationship.
Revealing the world as today’s young adults see and experience it,
the gTrend Young Adult Report:
- Identifies 14 distinct macro-trends, each depicted in a concise, understandable framework, plus a broad set of implications and revealing quotes from young adults.
- Is an in-depth, illustrated presentation based on a proprietary nationwide qualitative study verified by quantitative data.
- Presents a detailed examination of American young adults’ complex relationship with technology, and how it impacts their mindset, their outlook, their buying behavior, their communication, their media consumption, their relationships with brands, and, ultimately, their psyche.
Want a sneak peek?
Sign Up Now.
Enter your information below to view the methodology, the table of contents, and a sample trend as well as, to be alerted of more gTrend reports and updates.