The gTrend Teen Report gets you deep inside the heads of today’s high school−aged teens. These teens—we call them the CyborGen—have an incredible love for technology (for the most part) and can’t live without it.
This report examines how from-birth interaction with technology has resulted in fundamental shifts in teens’ outlooks, mindsets, and social lives—as well how (and how not) to market to them. The gTrend Teen Report answers key questions about understanding and marketing to today's high-school-aged teens, including:
- How to connect with a generation distracted by a never-ending flood of data.
- How their from-birth association with technology has fundamentally shifted teens’ outlook, mindset, and social life.
- How to—and how not to—reach today’s teens.
Revealing the world as today’s teens see and experience it, gTrend Teen Report:
- Identifies 15 distinct macro-trends, each depicted in a concise, understandable framework, plus a broad set of implications and revealing quotes from teens.
- Is an in-depth, illustrated presentation based on a proprietary nationwide qualitative study verified by quantitative data.
- Presents a detailed examination of American teens’ complex relationship with technology, and how it impacts their mindset, outlook, buying behavior, communication, media consumption, relationships with brands, and, ultimately, their psyche.
Want a sneak peek?
Sign Up Now.
Enter your information below to view the methodology, the table of contents, and a sample trend as well as, to be alerted of more gTrend reports and updates.